Sunday, April 20, 2008

on the road to recovery

Well another 4.2 miles today. no pain after. Perfect weather. very happy. what more can you ask for? Just need it figure out my runs each week right now. I'm trying to work up my distance for a long run on the weekend but right now my longest is only 6. I'll be trying for a 7.5 mile long run this week with two 5 milers and a 6 miler. next week maybe a 9 miler for saturday

life up date..... I will be having a HUGE garden this year. I hope to start work again soon. Spring always seams to last forever. I should be hearing from my boss this week.

Well that is it for today short i know but hey so am i ;-) happy running everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm envious of your garden!!! I want rhubarb! :)