Saturday, October 25, 2008
back on the road
Well I'm going to call it... I'm back. I did another run today 6.5 miles and it went well. I can really tell that i had almost 3 weeks off from running. I'm up to 16 miles total between the 3 runs so far. looking to get another 5 or 6 tomorrow. Oh also got a new shoe the Asics kayano 14 and let me tell you i got a great deal on them. Regular retail price was $131 and got them for $98. I don't know if they will be my everyday shoe cause if i cant find them cheap that is a bit much to spend on shoes ever 300 miles. So we will see how many miles i get out of them. If i can get closer to 400-450 it might be worth it cause they have much more padding in them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment