Saturday, January 19, 2008

i hate everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well its one of those days. I just hate everything and everyone life pretty much sucks. I had plans to together with someone i met online for the first time but she left me hangin all day. Weather sucked cause it was so freaking cold i couldn't go for a run. Oh and while putting in my contacts i lost one. So i clean up the house because i thought i was going to have a visitor but NO. I so wanted to run today it would have been a nice distraction. Right now the only thing working for me is running and even that has sucked this week. Another thing my dog isn't doing well she is 14 so i know she wont be around long. She doesn't even sleep threw the night any more had to wake me up twice last time to go out. The vet sad she either had a tumor on or near her bladder so its making it smaller hence the 15-20 times outside everyday. Things better get better soon or I'm going to go nuts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hug*

sometimes you just need one, heh.