Saturday, January 12, 2008
miles more no pain
well today i did 6.75 miles in just about an hour. no pain at all after not even while stretching yay me. My run felt good i was able to hold back on the speed and that was very hard on my last run. I used my new 873's this time out felt great even with out any break in time. I dint know why but trial shoes just fit and feel better to me. Maybe i should be running on trails. OK all of the sudden i have a shoe collection. right now i have 5 pairs (no repeats) of new balance. i think i maybe starting a shoe addiction but that not bad right ladies? I've got a 5k with Karen, my running buddy, tomorrow. Her first race i think. short update but I'm rockin 'n rollin now. shooting for two 7milers one 5miler and a 12miler next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment