Thursday, December 20, 2007

random running partner

At about the 2 mile point i past a girl going the other direction with the normal wave and hello. Past her again at about mile 3 and 5. with a small course correction i met up with her at mile 6.5. Chatted up for a while while we ran. It added about 3 miles to my short day (oops) but then again yesterday i didn't get all my running in due to the bad air around here. I ended up with 9.6 miles and a running partner for about 3 miles of that. But sadly shes only in town visiting her grandma. Funny thing is i ran fast while talking with her. I need a training partner i kept up with her and she said she had been running for 4 years so score one for me. Well it was a nice day for running even with out the random running partner. 30degrees when i left and about 33 when i got back from 9.6 miles @ 8:35. My left Achilles tendon is a little sore right now may have been when i had to dodge a group of old guys standing in the middle of the path at mile 8. They had no clue or just didn't care. I'll need tomorrow off from running after my "short" run today. note to self, i really need a water bottle holder for longer runs i had no spit left today and that's not good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having a running partner is a plus sometimes! (I wish I could more but I hate to slow anyone down)

Check out the handhelds at www.runningwarehouse.com . Great CS, free 2nd day air shipping, free returns,etc. (No, I don't work for them!)

Good running! (Sam, simonssez from RW)